Welcome to CookingWaffles!!

We hope you can find interesting our opinions about food all over the world. We also have some recipes that may be useful for everybody! Come in and Enjoy ;)

martes, 25 de octubre de 2011

By visualizing this photo...you cannot let them go!


Once you go to a country which is famous for Waffles you are bound to taste how delicious they are :)

Last April I went to Belgium for one week and until I got there I did not realize how brilliant Belgium Waffles were. They were located in every food places and I must confess that I have either one or
a half of them every afternoon, amazing!!!

The waffle you can see on the left was made of cream, strawberries and chocolate and it was the best waffle I have ever eaten. Perhaps if it would had little bits of cookies, the waffle would have been extremely delicious. And the one on the right was the one my friend ate and it was like my waffle but instead of strawberries it had banana slices. But they were only two kinds of waffles in the thousands of waffles they had there.

One thing I have to say is that they are the best ones but they are so expensive!!! Maybe because everybody eat at least one waffle when they go there, so it is a good way for the Belgian to take advantage of it.



Would you dare to
go to Belgium just to try one of them? :)

2 comentarios:

  1. I think I would not go to Belgium just to try waffles. It is not a strong issue to make travel to a country, since I do not like them very much. But for someone who is sweety I am sure they would dare to go there just to try them! and if they see the pictures they would dye for one of them. In the picture, the waffles, look even better than they might be in real life.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. This photo has to be a temptation for waffles lovers. I had no idea, in my mind I had the only visualization of chocolate waffles, there are many different types of waffles to try them. But even thus, I would never do a trip to Belgium for the exclusive reason to eat waffles, or yes...

    ResponderEliminar

Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.