Welcome to CookingWaffles!!

We hope you can find interesting our opinions about food all over the world. We also have some recipes that may be useful for everybody! Come in and Enjoy ;)

lunes, 7 de noviembre de 2011

What do you think about that?

I got seriously terrified after listening to the explanation of how the foie gras is obtained from the animal. I do not even eat foie gras, I have just tried it once in my life and now I’m happy by saying that. I am a fauna’s lover and I always do care about animals so after seeing that video I felt so bad about those poor animals. Since I do not eat foie gras I am curious about what is the opinion of any person who eats it and learns how that product is achieved. Can anyone eat it after knowing the “dark side” of the chain of its production?

3 comentarios:

  1. I agree with you Isa, I have seen the video right now and I think that way of achieve foie - gras should be forbidden... I consider that it is horrifying how farmers can do that with their animals; you have written that you do not eat any kind of foie – gras and neither do I, it is a food that never have called my attention but after seeing this video I can assure you that I will never try foie – gras.
    After saying this I figure out that everybody knows that my opinion is the same as yours, and I must add that I am so much affected because I have realized that all the things that Dan Barber has told are true and that these poor animals are being exploded in order to produce more foie – gras.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I don´t agree with you Isa, how can you say that you are a fauna´s lover? The production of the most of foods that you eat suffer more or less the same way, if you see how all what you eat is obtained from the animal maybe you would not eat anything and would not be such a good fauna´s lover. The "dark side" of the chain of production of the foie gras is one more.

    ResponderEliminar

Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.