Welcome to CookingWaffles!!

We hope you can find interesting our opinions about food all over the world. We also have some recipes that may be useful for everybody! Come in and Enjoy ;)

lunes, 7 de noviembre de 2011

Bad Feeding in my opinion...

The statement that our Mediterranean food is a healthy way of feeding is completely true. I think so because it is obvious and also because, as Alba, I was in London, in fact I went with her and other friends and we could see their style of life there. Their food is basically based on fast food. No one can have breakfast nor lunch in his or her own home so they do that outside. Although some Mediterranean people have to do that too, at least we have good quality food available at any bar or restaurant, also at supermarkets, but my experience abroad teached me that this is not that way in other places. I remember that we were in London for few days and that we travelled with a low cost company so we neither wanted to spend so much money in other things, since it was a cheap trip. One night we had dinner at the hotel so we went to buy a pizza or something fast to cook. I got very surprised when we did not find precisely a lot of kind of pizzas. We decided to buy a simple one and then add ingredients to it. But my surprise was bigger when searching for ingredients as ham or something like that we find nothing! and the only ingredients that we found, in terms of sausages, were too expensive ones and they also did not look desirable...

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.