Welcome to CookingWaffles!!

We hope you can find interesting our opinions about food all over the world. We also have some recipes that may be useful for everybody! Come in and Enjoy ;)

lunes, 19 de diciembre de 2011

Walkers or Lay's ?






Walkers is a English brand of fried chips and snacks which is present in Great Britain and Ireland; this brand was founded in 1948 and is still working on today. I focus myself on this brand of chips because the logotype called upon my attention since the first time I saw it. When I was in Great Britain last year I saw several times those snacks packs and I realized myself that they looked like the snacks packs called “Lay's”in Spain.

My first thought was that maybe they could be the English version of Lay's but I was looking for some information on internet and I found that the chips are not the same but another different brand of chips, because of that they became famous. “Walkers” adopted the sternal image of “Lay's” which is actually a widespread brand of chips around many countries, but this last brand offers to the consumer a greater variety of flavours though it has its typical ones like onion or chips with vinegar...

I think that should be a more recognized brand because of that variety of flavours and for the length of the branch in the world of business but it is just the opposite, Walkers are only sold in Great Britain and Ireland while Lay's are sold in a great amount of countries around the world.

Through that information I reach the conclusion that a product has to have a especial image to be well sold and to become recognized in many countries like “Lay's”, which is a very famous brand of chips. Who does not know that brand? I think nobody does it. !!

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.