Welcome to CookingWaffles!!

We hope you can find interesting our opinions about food all over the world. We also have some recipes that may be useful for everybody! Come in and Enjoy ;)

lunes, 19 de diciembre de 2011

Script

Interview


-Alba:
Good morning to everyone! We’re a group of students and we’re going to ask Sarah Alice, a foreign student from Manchester, some questions.
Sarah, I have heard that Spanish people are considered to be lazy and also that people in Spain work less than in other countries in Europe, is that true?
-Sarah:
Well when I arrived, I did think this was true but after being in Seville for a few months, I can see why they don’t work as much and they have siestas because they work very very hard at university and at night time late late at night.
-Victoria:
So after being here for a few months, what is your opinion about that?
-Sarah:
Yes, I think that they deserve to have a siesta because otherwise they will be very tired so I understand why the shops aren’t open all day.
-Victoria:
Sarah, so after having finished your degree, what kind of job would you like to have?
-Sarah:
Firstly, I would like to go travelling around the world and then I would like to come and live in Spain maybe and teach English to the Spanish people.
-Isabel:
What would you do if you get a good job in Spain? Would you stay here for a living?
-Sarah:
Yes, I would definitely live in Spain but definitely after I have been travelling because it is what I want to do.
-Francisco:
You know that Spanish men are very romantic. I have some friends that want me to ask you this: Would you stay here if you find a Spanish love?
-Sarah:
Yes and no, it depends whether I was very in love but I might take him around the world travelling and then come back to Spain.
-Isabel:
Thank you so much Sarah, I hope your experience in Spain will be especial and unforgettable and if you are coming whenever for holidays or to live here, you know you will always be welcome!
-Sarah:
Thank you.

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.